Thursday, January 19, 2017

Ugh

Well, yesterday went better in that we had internet and television access all day. Schooling also went much more smoothly, but my cold grabbed on with both hands and made much of the rest of my day useless and miserable.

I did manage to focus long enough to get a few more rounds done on the doily. The next one should be the last one for the spiral section. It's still not completely flat on it's own, but a quick iron was able to take away the remaining ruffle with no issues, so I'm pretty pleased with that part.

I still feel fairly horrible this morning, so I don't expect much more out of today than I got out of yesterday. I'll likely sit about hiding from the newest rainstorm, read, and knot, all while wishing I could still breath like a normal human.

No comments: