Monday, November 28, 2016

Monday

Happy Monday after all. Well, I survived the entire weekend. Friday, I finished all the cleaning and pulled out the Christmas decorations. Saturday we put those all up and the change of seasons was complete. I got a couple of sales over the weekend, but only patterns, so I was given nothing to tat or make and frankly not a lot of money. Today is suppose to be the biggest online shopping day, but I'm not holding out much hope for my own shop. Of course we did a little shopping ourselves, but I am trying to keep it to a minimum for obvious money reasons.

I did get a little knotting done last night as we ended the long weekend in watching a movie. I also started a knitting project to keep my hands busy as well. I seriously have a problem when I don't have something that needs making.

So I guess I'm started the week with crossed fingers and hope for my shop to get some shoppers soon.


Oh...a last minute addition to the blog:

CyberMonday SALE!!!!
Get 30% off purchases over $10 with the code 'CYBERMONDAY' Today only!

No comments: