Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Not Much

I finished up the tatting I had to do pretty early in the morning and sent the order off in the post. I then spent most of the rest of the day reading and knitting.  I didn't take any new pictures though. I was asked which pieces sold, but I haven't quite relisted them yet, so this is the necklace that sold twice in recent weeks. I call it the Queen of the Nile because it reminds me of those huge Egyptian collar type necklaces. It began life as a vintage table setting pattern, though there was a lot of additions to it. If I fail to take pictures today, I'll post the bracelet that sold tomorrow.

I don't have any other projects today either, so it'll be knitting and reading again. I actually finished one book yesterday. It's much easier to get though them quickly when they are Biblically long. So that's it for today. Here's hoping for a little outside intervention in my plans.

No comments: