Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Listed

https://www.etsy.com/listing/295140801/fusion-lace-bracelet-daisies-tatting-and?Sorry I didn't write yesterday. I was a bit distracted in the morning getting ready for the oldest child's birthday. She and her sister still had another day of state testing though, so I was able to finally get the fusion lace bracelet and pendant listed in my shop when they were gone.

Once I picked the kids up though, we were off shopping. I decided that she was old enough to enjoy a nice girls days shopping for her birthday and as it turns out, I was right. We didn't spend much money, but we had a good time. Then it was out for Indian food for dinner.

They're back to regular schooling for the rest of the week and I still haven't come up with a new idea for the fusion lace. Hopefully I come up with something new soon. It would be a shame to let it stop with this one set of pieces. 

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

You do such a nice job with lace maybe sleep on it, and it will come to you. Sounds like a wonderful mother daughter b-day we used to make a game out of buying an as asessery on clearance and then find the out fit from clearance too. Running all over the mall:)