Thursday, April 14, 2016

Not Much

I'm afraid I don't have much to share today either. I received no opinions on next weeks celebration sale either, so I'm going to have to wait until my brain is again fully functional to figure it all out myself. I am feeling better this morning, so I have high hopes that that should be soon.

Yesterday was again mostly knotting and reading. I finally started in on small loops, only to switch it up immediately for slightly larger ones. I think I just need a sense that the piece is growing a wee bit faster than it has been. I still have to be careful to keep everything tight to continue the reduction of the ripple, but at least with the larger loops I might get the sense of accomplishing something in a day. I'm really crossing my fingers for a sale so I can do some purposeful tatting soon.

No comments: