Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekend Recap

It was a pretty quiet weekend. In fact we didn't even leave the house on Saturday because everyone here is sick with a cold except me. I keep saying that being well in a house full of sick people is like playing Russian roulette all by myself. One of these sick bullets is going to get me eventually, I just don't know when. I'm still okay this morning, but it's gotta be just a matter of time.

I did manage to finish knitting the vest I was working on, but I didn't get a picture of it. I also finished reading a novel and started another. I didn't get any tatting orders over the weekend though, so I haven't picked up my needle in a couple of days. I guess this week, I'm hoping for some orders, some ideas, and a minor miracle to keep me from succumbing to our household virus. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping now.

No comments: