Thursday, February 11, 2016

Time Off

I wasn't exactly lazy yesterday, but I certainly did no tatting. It was laundry and packing day here. I miss when packing meant I only had to worry about myself. Now it's a whole family I have to check on. Though luckily, the kids are old enough to at least get some of it done without any intervention, just double checking after they're done.

My shop is on vacation now though Saturday and I had already finished remaking everything I needed to from the most recent bout of orders, so I'm not even sure what I might do during my adventures down time. I have no tatting projects, no knitting or crochet ones either. I hate having idle hands, but I might have to just deal with it. I am almost out of time to come up with something to do. Oh, well, here's to coming up with an idea quickly and trying to enjoy my time off regardless.

No comments: