Friday, October 16, 2015

That's Three

Another day, another cardigan. I was quite a bit busier with schooling and housework yesterday. In fact if I hadn't used some of my downtime while schooling to crochet, I never would have finished this one. There were dishes and laundry and science experiments to set up and then clean up after. The day was actually exhausting.

Every human female in the house now has their own circle cardigan, not that it's cool enough to wear them yet. We're still experiencing summer temperatures over here. When it does cool a bit, I'm hoping the girls will actually like wearing them. I should be able to run the idea of them as gifts past some parents this weekend, so there's a chance next week will see more of them.

I still haven't been granted any good tatting ideas by the Universe. Something has got to give soon though, my fingers are already getting twitchy for something to make.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

That is very nice color worked up!