Friday, January 23, 2015

Last Bit

I didn't sit down to do any tatting until well after lunch. Sure there was schooling, but I also finished knitting up my boot cuffs and did some more reading. Besides the enormous novel sequel I'm reading, I'm also trying to catch up on comic book series that I am woefully behind on. It's going to be quite some time before I can say that I have caught up with them though.

Back to the tatting, I do believe that I have solved the last design bit on the piece. I even managed to work directly on the mistake ridden prototype without flinching. I thought of a few different ways to do the ends, but really a modified version of the existing motif does it just fine. I didn't start on a final version of it yet though.

Just as I was finishing this, I got an order in my shop complete with a custom sized piece that needs making. You have no idea how happy that made me. Seriously, I put down everything and got straight to work. Of course I didn't get very far as it was almost dinner time, but I should get it done today. The order also contained two other decent sized pieces that I really ought to remake for the shop, presuming that I have the findings on hand to finish one of them. If nothing else I have tatting tasks for the weekend. Oh, and I'm pretty sure you can expect this new necklace to also make an appearance as a new pair of ankle corsets in the future. The size is perfect for it and it's been a long time since I did a new pair of those.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hermoso trabajo, continua, no veas comic...jejejeje