Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Resolved

Unexpectedly, yesterday morning I got another response in the drama I've been lamenting about recently. They relented and apologized. Honestly I did not see that coming, but I am surely glad that it did. I know it will only be a matter of time before something else like this happens again, but I am just so relived that this one came to a amicable conclusion. Big upside for you, no more listening to me complain about it!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/59800644/in-bloom-ankle-corsets-tatted-lace?I'm afraid I didn't do much else except work on the ankle corsets that I needed to remake. Aside from that, I spent most of the day just hanging out with my brothers and sister-in-law with the kids. So I didn't play with the new motif and I didn't really do much of anything else. It's actually pretty surprising that I managed to finish the ankle corsets at all, but I was determined.

Since those are done and I didn't sell anything yesterday, I'm certain to get round to the motif today. I'm still trying to work out the best way to join two of them so that they are sturdy. I'm not certain what I am going to join them into quite yet, but it seems like the thing to do. So here's to a productive day of problem solving and knot making.

No comments: