Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'm Awake

Alright, I know I said I might not write today, but the husband rose at a super, crazy, early hour and I couldn't manage to stay in bed with the cats awake and the lights on. That gives me plenty of time to write a little nonsense for you.

Yesterday was as busy as I thought it would be. The kids schooling was finished and then I began the task of getting us all packed. I'm fairly certain that despite my epic efforts, something will be left behind that someone thinks is vital, but them's the breaks right?

The rest of my day was spent on getting a bracelet made in a custom color so the poor customer wouldn't have to wait until I got home for it. Of course it is in one of the blues, ocean teal, that my phone camera apparently does not see. It always looks like a regular blue, so I play with photo filters and still never find the right shade. Oh, well. It is done and in the mail now and so am I, not in the mail, but done. Here's to a relatively stress free trip and an un-destroyed house when we return.

No comments: