Friday, June 28, 2013

Gone

Just as I supposed, I got very little done yesterday, but I did rush to get the newest necklace listed in the morning before I gave the day over to the whims of the birthday boy. I suppose it's a good thing because I woke up this morning to the sound of it selling to someone in France. So, not a same day, but close bloody enough for me. It's been a good, good week for the shop. Even though it's sold, I thought you might like a look at the finished piece, since it was just a tease yesterday. This leaves just the purple one on hand.

The rest of the day was devoted to family adventures. We went out to lunch and then to see Monster's University. After that the husband has computer stuff to play with and new video games. This was all followed by going out to dinner and then ice cream. It was a long, long day.

I get to spend today catching up and cleaning so we can have family over tomorrow. Also it's suppose to be like 107º so I'm not leaving the house after 11. I've got a special order to make just as soon as I get a little more information from the customer and one other sold piece to remake. That should keep the weekend nice and busy, just the way I like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy you sold it so quickly! well done!
have a nice tatting weekend!