Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Working

I didn't manage to do much else than the mask that was on order. I never really can pace myself when I know that something has been bought and paid for. I just have to make it as quickly as possible. The result is people often get their orders far faster than they think though occasionally more than one custom order crops up at a time and then I feel quite glad that I tell people things will take up to a week. I didn't get to try any of the new things I blathered on about yesterday either. I guess I don't really have all that much to share then.

Today school is back in full session, so after that it's onto more kitty ears as I've sold another set. I really never thought they'd sell so well particularly given how many really cheap cat ear headbands are out there, but I guess some people really do want something more original. This is of course wonderful news for me. Other than that I think I have just a couple of small things to get remade and maybe that second mask, but I am still itching for something new so maybe not. Well now, don't I sound terribly decisive today? It's going to be a long one, I can feel it. Hopefully it will be a good one too, hopefully.

No comments: