Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekend Recap

It was indeed a pretty booked weekend with much family activity. We had a Lowe's clinic on Saturday morning followed by a trip out of town to our favorite pumpkin patch and lunch. Then it was back to the comic book store and home where tatting tasks were awaiting me since I had gotten a sale on the way home. I used the time in the car to work on the crochet afghan and I think I'm on the fourth stripe now. Yes, it will take forever at this rate, but that's pretty much what I figured.

Sunday started out with our normal coffee and doughnuts trip, but we added a trip to my sisters house for haircuts. This meant cousin chaos much of the morning and then it was back home with more tatting tasks I acquired while we were out. Basically it was a pretty good weekend sales and family wise. Sunday evening was rounded out with dinner out for my Mother-In-Law's birthday which is actually today and back to our house for cake which meant more cousin chaos from the other side of the family.

All the chaos did keep me from getting all the tasks done over the weekend that really ought to have been done, but I suppose that gives me something to do today besides schooling and cleaning and preparing for next weekend when we adventure far away for a few days. I think this might be the sort of week that I really need to take a deep breath before beginning. A really deep breath.

2 comments:

jenilin said...

Glad you had a good weekend

jenilin said...

Glad you had a good weekend