Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Almost There

I was about as useless yesterday as I supposed I would be though the cold did seem to lessen in strength over the course of the day. I managed to get one piece remade and a couple of cat ear headbands almost remade. I somehow managed to get distracted halfway through their creation and only remembered that I was working on them hours later. So guess what I get to finish this morning? Yep, the cat ear headbands. I already listed them as if they were done because my brain fog made me do it. Hopefully I am more acutely aware of myself and my surroundings today. If my spelling is any indication, it should be a little better, not nearly as many red lines popping up while I write this morning.

Though I was lost in my own little world yesterday, I was aware of the scary weather beating down on the east coast and I hope everyone on that side on the country is staying safe and I'm equally grateful for the boring, if hot weather that our area generally receives.I don't think I could handle it if the sky started attacking.

So today, it's more resting up so I can kick this cold and more cat ear nonsense, but not much else. I'm crossing my fingers that this is the last day of illness so I can get to the art project sitting untouched on my dining room table. I don't have much faith that I'll get round to it, but writing about it does put it squarely in my thoughts so when the fog clears I can at least address its existence. So off to it then. Have a safe day weather beaten world.

No comments: