Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cat

Hey look over there! It's a cat. See, I told you I'd take cat pictures in a vain attempt to distract you from my lousy blog content during this time of remaking. I do feel a little guilty though, because it is the same cat you always get pictures of around here. This is Neko. He is the lap cat of the bunch. If I am sitting for long enough, one of the older cats will sit on my lap and eventually Neko joins them. All the kittens have begun to find their own times for attention, but this one is by far the most affectionate of the bunch. Since he is often on my lap, he makes the easiest photo subject.

As far as tatting goes, I've gotten most of the backlog taken care of save for a couple of cuff bracelets and I still have quite a few masks listed as custom, so they are on the list too. Of course quite a few of those are part of that magazine package I sent off on Monday so theoretically they should be returning. I've just been burned too many times to assume they will. At this point if I send off things to be borrowed I pretty much write them off and then get to be pleasantly surprised if they do in fact return.I know that makes me sound like a horrible pessimist, but it works for me.

I still haven't even got back to the ornament project. Honestly, I figured the timeline on that on is pretty loose so I'm not going to rush as they other things that need doing really ought to be done quicker. So, that's about it. I will keep going as I have for the last few days. I will be boring online and get work done. Hopefully the universe will reward me with steady business at a slightly less furious pace than this. Yeah, that would be just lovely.

No comments: