Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nope, I Got Nothing

Goodness, I have even less to share today than yesterday. Early in the morning I got an order for a custom colored ring, so I worked on that, then I got back to the gauntlet that I needed to finish remaking. When it was done I was truly fortunate to get an order for a necklace and I spent the rest of the day remaking that one. So, I suppose I was pretty busy all day, but with nothing of any real interest worth sharing and unfortunately I start today with no tatting projects on tap either.

I do have some schooling business to attend to though. The child has been going through some of her lessons so quickly that she has an online meeting with her teacher today to see if she's learned enough of her science and history to start the next grades curriculum. She already has the next grades math on the way. What's silly is I'm a little nervous for her to take a test with the teacher even though I know she's absorbed most if not all the information given to her. Oh, well...she'll be fine.

So that's pretty much all I have for you today. Again, I shall hope for something interesting to happen to keep me busy and engaged. I'll also try to remember to take a picture of something to brighten up the post tomorrow. All this pointless text is super boring. At least with a kitten picture you could have distracted yourself from the fact that I just wasted five minutes of your live. Forgive me.

1 comment:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

No matter how boring you think your posts are, I do enjoy reading them every morning! :)