Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sigh

So as it turns out the headache was a pretty good portend of the day to come. There just wasn't much to it honestly. There were a few hours of schooling the child and then I spent some time cleaning as I think I had avoided it long enough. Do you have any idea how much fur seven cats leave on a tile floor? It's epic really. Almost the entire remainder of the day was spent trapped under a pike of cats working on remaking one of my neck corset pieces and staring at the computer screen hoping something else would happen to distract me from the doldrums. I even attempted a flash sale on facebook, but had no takers for three hours. Of course I don't know why I bother, I've never really had a successful sales event of any kind. It seems my customers are just not motivated by percent off sort of things which is actually a good thing as I don't really like doing them anyway. I guess I was just trying to change things up.

I did receive an order for a mask that needs making this morning. So that's what I'll be working on today. I want it done and in the mail by Thursday so I don't have anything hanging over my head for the weekend other than the holiday itself. That also means I'll be scheduling up a bunch of posts for the Wunderkammer and I'm still not certain whether I'll take a break from here or not. Writing in the morning is such an integrated part of my day, I might feel weird not doing it. It's likely I'll still be around posting. In fact theoretically, we should be gifting our friends with my secret projects soon...hopefully, so at the very least I'll get to post those pictures. So my day is mask making and probably a bit more cleaning and tomorrows post will be as boring as today's, but what are you gonna do?

4 comments:

jenilin said...

So my suggestion um no no break from blog!! It's a part of your fans day! Remember that terrible day a while ago when blogger didn't work, what a day that was!!!

jenilin said...

So my suggestion um no no break from blog!! It's a part of your fans day! Remember that terrible day a while ago when blogger didn't work, what a day that was!!!

jenilin said...

So if you are bored and in a blogging rut we might love to learn how
You add beads or crystals
Any design advice
How one can see something as inspiration vs cloning or ripping it off. Ok you have a few you are someone I turn to for inspiration knowledge and entertainment

Crazy Mom! said...

As always, love the kitty pics. My white cat does not keep her face as clean as your white kitties.

I look forward to reading your posts!