Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sweatshop

Well, my shoulder is killing me and so many muscles ache that I'm starting to feel a little like a one woman sweatshop, but I am on track to finish up at least one major portion of the lost shipment. I do feel bad that I had to let the Wunderkammer blog go for a while and I've barely made a peep online other than these morning blog posts and a few dropped links, but I should have the new package out by Thursday morning. Sure, I'll stress about that one arriving and then I'll stress about the runway show that's on Sunday and then I will have to get to work remaking all the replacement pieces I marked as custom so I could send them. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I should be back to normal in about a week...I hope.

Again I really want to thank all of you here as well as the facebook and twitter friends who have offered up so many supportive words. Some days I wonder why I spend so much of my time online and then I have days like these and I am reminded that support can come from so many more people and sometime you need all the encouragement you can get. As soon as I'm certain that the shipment has safely arrived, I will announce the where and exactly when the show will be. So far it doesn't look like it will be streaming, but if everything goes well from here on out, I will definitely be following the coverage...I am however not counting my chickens yet.

I still have much work to do, so I'm off to start the day and I am still accepting good thoughts, mojo, wishes and prayers...whatever you've got, I'll take. Thanks.

1 comment:

ChloeH said...

*sending good thoughts*