Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy, Busy

I feel like I'm almost too busy to stop and write down well, anything really. I shall not complain about busy though...busy is good. Anyway I want to thank everyone for their support yesterday. Your comments not only undid the negativity I started the day with, but shot me right back into positive space. If you didn't catch the end of the story, the comment was removed after a wonderful friend flagged the comment. So my instructables presence is no longer marred, in fact I'm featured in the weekly newsletter as well. So, yay.

In more 'yay' news, I mentioned that I got some samples of hand dyed thread recently, unsolicited. What a lovely surprise it was and it led to my acquisition of a dark purple and gray thread. I just ordered them, so I shall have to wait to get them, but I wanted to show you the shades. The thread is dyed by Heather of hajdesigns31. It has been a pleasure working with her and I can't wait to get these new colors.

Sure, I don't know when I'll get some time to make up new pieces in the shades, but at least I finally have the option. I do get frustrated by the lack of deep colors in size 10 thread. So now, I've got a supplier for those colors I get asked for the most.

Yes, I'm still working on masks and ankle corsets and I see no end of the tunnel yet. I still have pieces to make for a photo shoot next month and the holidays are right around the corner. I'm out of breath just thinking about the list. Well, here I go now.

2 comments:

Krystle said...

Lol, the comment is removed so I cannot indulge my morbid curiousity. I'm glad things are working out better for you though!

. c h o k l i t . said...

oh my, that dark plummy purple is bringing out some serious lust in me... are you going to make masks with it, perchance...?