Friday, June 19, 2009

One Of Those Mornings

Here we are at the end of the week and since all I've been doing is tatting custom orders on high speed, I've really got nothing of interest to share with you. This does not mean I won't attempt to ramble on for a bit however. I think you know this about me by now. We did get a little bit of pseudo news on our house buying situation. The sellers agent told our agent that he had talked to the bank and we *should* hear something next week and it looks positive. I truly hope that no one in that chain is talked our of their bums and that we will have a good answer soon, because this waiting game is messing with my sanity.

In a completely unrelated story, I was running some errands at the Target yesterday and made a swing through the clearance section as I'm wont to do at times. I was ever so delighted to find a tank that I had wanted but passed on the first time because I wasn't suppose to spend money. The price...$4.24. I know, why do you care? Eh, I'm just excited and I like it so much that I even needed to show off my ridiculously cheap tank. I am headless because there is no makeup on my face and my hair is still wet, but isn't it cute?

Well, I told you I had nothing to say.

I got another custom order yesterday, so my weekend of leisure will also be a weekend of high speed tatting to get these pieces turned out as quickly as possible. I need to build that paypal account up quickly to reverse the vacation damage and hopefully save enough for our annual Monterey trip. We like to go and stay a couple of days each year for our anniversary, but with the potential house buying process, we have no idea how it will play out this year. Crossing our finger though because it actually is a relaxing time for us.

Have I rambled long enough this morning? Yeah, doesn't matter, I'm done now...I think, yeah, I'm done.

1 comment:

Jrahn said...

On this morning, I woke up at 5:00 to pay the geek tax and sat in from of a mobile store in excitement for my new phone.