Friday, March 6, 2009

Wait For It

Okay, okay, I'm a big old tease. I didn't do anything to set up my anniversary event yesterday. I had a headache after my dental appointment and I chose to watch the backed up shows on my DVR instead. So here's the deal, Monday morning I will launch my anniversary event. As a little heads up, the event will include not only a sale that will run until my actual blog anniversary of March 17th, but also a substantial giveaway with multiple ways to earn entries running the same length of time. I thought that it might be tacky to hold a giveaway on my own blog, but then I decided that I didn't really care.

I did get a little tatting done yesterday. I finished up the motifs for another pair of barefoot sandals while I was waiting in the dentists office. Then while I was waiting for laundry I decided that I would try another layer to flower hairpiece. I decided to layer the two different designs that I came up with the other day for to see what the effect would be. I do like the way it turned out, but I also realized that this color clashes horribly with my hair!

I figure when I finally get my clips and combs in, I'll have to use my "normal" colored wigs for the photos. I don't think this one would get me any sales. I think I'm gonna call this a short post so I can work out all the details for Monday. I hope that you come back to get what I have in store for you.

4 comments:

. c h o k l i t . said...

Oh, you temptress...

Waterrose said...

You're right...the colors clash...lol But, the product looks great!

Good luck with your anniversary giveaway....I'm planning one as well and am still working out the details.

nullalux said...

First of all, the flor is smashing, esp in those colors. Second, I'm looking fwd to your Monday announcement!

Nora said...

I think that is a beautiful headpiece! Can't wait for the announcement! :D