Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wow, Just Wow!

After I finished my mask, I was proud of myself. I thought,'Wow, I did it', then I listed the mask. I showed it off with all the excitement of a five year old on show and tell day. I assumed that it would, however, sit in my store for a millennium just as my other "art" pieces like my hats and scarfs have. I even awoke this morning overwhelmingly curious to see how many views my creation had received whilst I slept. Instead, I discovered that my baby had already found a very good home. After a full day of wonderful and might I say ego boosting comments, I am exhausted and happy.

Of course this just means I have to get off my duff and make those other masks that I said I was going to make right away! So that's enough from me today, I've got work to do. I shall leave you with a couple more photos from the photo shoot with Topsyturvydesign and her lovely model credited below.
Photos: Silent Shudder Photography / Model/MUA Beaux Deadly / Hat & Styling - Topsy Turvy Design

5 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

I love when that happens!! Congratulations - it is beautiful!

becca.elpy said...

ooh, i love waking up to sales!
is that you in pictures?

TotusMel said...

Oh goodness NO, that's not me in those amazing photos! That's Beaux Deadly. I am however pictured wearing my new mask in the post below.

Unknown said...

that's the best! congrats!

Jane Eborall said...

Many, many congratulations. I do hope you sold it at a very good price for all the work you put into it.
X Jane